Manual underwriting is how all loans were evaluated before computer algorithms took the human logic out of the process. Simply stated, a loan that is manually underwritten is one where a person
Make the Move Easier on Your Furry Friends
Dated: May 7 2020
Moving day can be stressful on everyone. Regardless of how carefully you plan your move, the day itself is still filled with activity and unexpected issues which can cause anxiety. If you have pets, imagine how unsettled they feel as their environment is packed up and taken away? While nothing can prevent some stress, there are a few tips to make the move easier on your furry friends.
• Prepare a pet-kit. This should include all the necessities; food, toys, blankets, etc.
• Talk with your vet. In advance, determine if you need a new vet and any specific concerns they have for your pet. You might even consider a sedative.
• Isolate your pets from the action and keep them safely contained.
• Transport your pets in your own car. While movers often offer pet moving services, try to keep them with you, if at all possible.
• Remember behavior could change. Keep pets carefully contained while moving. A scared dog could run away during a potty break, even if this isn’t normal behavior.
• Introduce pets to the home slowly. Allow them to adjust to their new surroundings by slowly allowing them to move around the home.
Change happens. Help your pets feel secure and safe by shielding them from the craziness and help them feel secure in their new home.
Sweet Magnolia Homes brings a local knowledge to the markets we serve that has been obtained from years of living and working in Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs. This means our agents are intima....